Peterson Law Group is hiring. We are looking for a paralegal. Check out this job posting.
Peterson Law Group is hiring. We are in need of a paralegal in our Bryan/College Station office. We would prefer someone with previous paralegal experience in one of the following areas of law: family law, estate planning, real estate, litigation and/or bankruptcy. Part time and full time people will be considered. Applicants should be:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment without losing your mind
- Punctual and reliable
- Comfortable with computers
- Willing to learn new things
- Able to get along well with others
- Able to provide good customer service
- Able to follow instructions
- Familiar with the court system
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. PLG employees are eligible for paid health insurance after a 90 day probationary period.
We warn you now — all potential hires will complete a DISC assessment as part of the interviewing process (so don't freak out when that comes). If you are interested, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] Do not call the office or post stuff on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. And please don't contact Chris directly.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment