Peterson Law Group is hiring. We are looking for a paralegal. Check out this job posting.
Peterson Law Group is hiring. We are in need of a paralegal in our Bryan/College Station office. We would prefer someone with previous paralegal experience in one of the following areas of law: family law, estate planning, real estate, litigation and/or bankruptcy. Part time and full time people will be considered. Applicants should be:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment without losing your mind
- Punctual and reliable
- Comfortable with computers
- Willing to learn new things
- Able to get along well with others
- Able to provide good customer service
- Able to follow instructions
- Familiar with the court system
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. PLG employees are eligible for paid health insurance after a 90 day probationary period.
We warn you now — all potential hires will complete a DISC assessment as part of the interviewing process (so don't freak out when that comes). If you are interested, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] Do not call the office or post stuff on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. And please don't contact Chris directly.